how bad are west ham?

Couldnt happen to nicer owners either.

Imagine deciding, even before you have you feet under the MD's desk, that costs across the board are to be cut by 25% and then telling the world.

And I do not want to hear ever again about them playing football the right way and that they were the backbone of the '66 team etc etc.

It was 44 years ago FFS

They are forever blowing bubbles, out of their arses!

Shame for their fans, always been a bit of a bond I thought between us and them. Maybe because we were both yo-yo clubs living in the shadows.

They were utter shite though.

Why did they back off when they scored? Could have easily been 3-0 up at half time.

They don't have what it takes for this level and they'll go where they belong - for now at least. I mean, who do they look to for goals? Carlton Cole? But if they shape up I think they have enough quality to get a 16-17 come the end of the season, but that's if they're lucky. Judging by their performances, they're the only team so far that I'd bet on for the drop. Other than that it's pretty open at the bottom.

Shame really.I've liked West Ham not just for their approach to the game but also for their hatred of millwall.Also,I used to work with a west ham fan who came to live and work in Manchester.It was obviously not practical for him to travel down to London every other week (not a well paid job)but he loved his footy.He said it never even crossed his mind to watch the scum,and bought a season ticket for City.Top lad.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.