How badly would De Jong beat up Vidic?

Garry.Cook

"Nemanja whoahhhhh, Nemaja whoahhhhh,
He comes from Serbia,
He'll fuckin' murder ya"

With sod all else to do on a monday night i'm watching Rags vs Newcastle and heard the plastics singing about their famous hardman.

I came to the conclusion that the song only exists because 'Serbia' happens to rhyme with 'murder ya' and the Rags aren't known for their creativity or imagination.

If, theoretically, we let De Jong loose on their murderer...how badly would he beat the crap out of Vidic?

I don't think he'd be able to play again with just one leg.

This bad:

article-1279033917711-0A67CA02000005DC-831581_636x384.jpg

The Serbian football criminal is a typical bully. Tries to look hard and play had as long as nobody is quicker than him, actually hard or might just twat him anyway ( I have rarely seen as much pent up aggression {as well as other talents} in such a small package as Tevez )

Having said that I woud really love a tackle where NDJ came up holding a leg asking " Is anyone missing this ( cos obviously it would hardly give him pause were anyone, hypothetically, hard enough to do it to him)" And to see nemandja crying on the floor. It a'int hard to pretend you are hard when you look like a shed on legs.

BlueTony said:
The Serbian football criminal is a typical bully. Tries to look hard and play had as long as nobody is quicker than him, actually hard or might just twat him anyway ( I have rarely seen as much pent up aggression {as well as other talents} in such a small package as Tevez )

Having said that I woud really love a tackle where NDJ came up holding a leg asking " Is anyone missing this ( cos obviously it would hardly give him pause were anyone, hypothetically, hard enough to do it to him)" And to see nemandja crying on the floor. It a'int hard to pretend you are hard when you look like a shed on legs.

As opposed to nigel who has this unjustifyed hard man reputation based on the fact he runs around alot and constantly mis times tackles leaving himself on his arse and the oppostion in possesion of the ball or with a free kick the man has no place in a team who is asipring to win titles he is supposed to be a midfielder and can hardly pass the ball or shoot straight

uwerosler28 said:
BlueTony said:

As opposed to nigel who has this unjustifyed hard man reputation based on the fact he runs around alot and constantly mis times tackles leaving himself on his arse and the oppostion in possesion of the ball or with a free kick the man has no place in a team who is asipring to win titles he is supposed to be a midfielder and can hardly pass the ball or shoot straight

I'm confused. Rag?

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.