how blessed

salford blue 62

are we to be able to watch the likes of yaya and silva,still cant believe it sometimes,dont take it for granted boys and girls

i cannt believe how much silva gets overlooked in terms of how good he actually is especially by the pundits and the press.....

For me he is the best player Ive ever seen at city (started watching as a kid in the early 80's)

Dave Ewing's Back 'eader said:
nobody can eat fifty eggs said:
Imagine a City side with Yaya, Silva, Kinky and Bell in our midfield..........Wow.

And Dave Ewing in the back four! Invincible.
Oh my god I need to go and play with myself ;)

-- Sat Mar 22, 2014 7:08 pm --

Dave Ewing's Back 'eader said:
nobody can eat fifty eggs said:
Imagine a City side with Yaya, Silva, Kinky and Bell in our midfield..........Wow.

And Dave Ewing in the back four! Invincible.
Oh my god I need to go and play with myself ;)<br /><br />-- Sat Mar 22, 2014 7:09 pm --<br /><br />Imagine a City side with Yaya, Silva, Kinky and Bell in our midfield..........Wow.

salford blue 62 said:
are we to be able to watch the likes of yaya and silva,still cant believe it sometimes,dont take it for granted boys and girls

This, a million times.

In Silva and Yaya we have two of the best players in the world, who would walk into any team on the planet. We should get down on our knees and thank Sheik Mansour for bringing players like this to our club.

I've been watching City since 1968 and have been blessed by watching the likes of Bell, Lee, Marsh, Tueart, Kinky etc, etc.
But to see the current crop is just unbelievable. How do you pick a favourite from the likes of Ya Ya, Spanish Dave, and Aguero!!!!

Ian said:
I've been watching City since 1968 and have been blessed by watching the likes of Bell, Lee, Marsh, Tueart, Kinky etc, etc.
But to see the current crop is just unbelievable. How do you pick a favourite from the likes of Ya Ya, Spanish Dave, and Aguero!!!!

You don't ,I love watching them all equally

simon23 said:
i cannt believe how much silva gets overlooked in terms of how good he actually is especially by the pundits and the press.....

For me he is the best player Ive ever seen at city (started watching as a kid in the early 80's)

The clown Charlie Nicholas was saying today before the game that Silva and Yaya have gone off the boil. Silva got a 10 in the MEN for last week.

We know how good they are, so fuck em.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.