How can the manager lift morale?

Didsbury Dave

It is my belief that morale is very low in the City camp at the moment. The change of manager, the stories of Mancini being a fill-in, losing the cup semi, some unglamourous ties, a string of dull performances, the inexplicable exclusion of quality players and also the constant system changes.

I may be wrong but I don't believe so. I think the players look confused and unhappy on the park. You can read their body language when passes go astray or there are no options to hit. I think the subs look frustrated on the bench. I think the individual performances are often substandard.

So what do we do about this? Wat should Mancini do? Any suggestions to get us playing like a team?

Didsbury Dave said:
It is my belief that morale is very low in the City camp at the moment. The change of manager, the stories of Mancini being a fill-in, losing the cup semi, some unglamourous ties, a string of dull performances, the inexplicable exclusion of quality players and also the constant system changes.

I may be wrong but I don't believe so. I think the players look confused and unhappy on the park. You can read their body language when passes go astray or there are no options to hit. I think the subs look frustrated on the bench. I think the individual performances are often substandard.

So what do we do about this? Wat should Mancini do? Any suggestions to get us playing like a team?
What should Mancini do? Resign.

Didsbury Dave said:

why are you his right hand man, does it really make a difference what we tell you...... delusions of grandeur one thinks!

The only sure-fire way of improving morale is to win, it's as simple as that and this is a good experance for us because the rags have shown twice this season how beating someone(us) can have a knock on effect for many games afterwards.

Its a tough one mate. I can see the morale is low myself and can't put my finger on why. I think the semi loss has left us deflated. We were using the same system away to Wolves and at home to Blackburn and Stoke (mancini's first game) and it worked really well but since the defeat in the semi we have looked so low it's unreal. Maybe the game on Sunday will blow the cobwebs away and we can get our confidence back in time for Chelsea and Spurs.

Send them paint balling, at least then they will shoot some balls!

Then to Burger King for a Double Whopper (Nic Anelka loved his Whoppers), fries and a shake.

Then all will be right as rain.

Barry Conlons wig said:
Didsbury Dave said:

why are you his right hand man, does it really make a difference what we tell you...... delusions of grandeur one thinks!

I'll let it ride because you're obviously new to forums.

Said it before, it will be the uncertainty of the future that will cost us a trophy this year. By now we should have a settled leader at the helm, the players knowing which direction were going. Thats one of the reasons us seasoned fans are getting fed up, we have watched pure poo for years and now we have the chance to finally come good we appear to be fucking it up

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.