How can we make City become the best?

Mancini Manus Domini

I've recently been following the Lions tour of New Zealand and before the test matches started I watched a programme on New Zealand rugby, and why they had come to dominate the sport internationally. One thing that struck me was the support they had at youth level. For one particular game between the best public school versus the best private school there were huge numbers attending the game.

The jump from EDS to the first team is difficult because our young players are not used to playing regularly in front of bigger crowds and the pressures that come with it.

If we could fill the Academy stadium more often how much would this help?

Could we on Bluemoon target a number of games with the aim of filling the stadium? It doesn't have to be all of them. I'm not talking a match v United or a Youth Cup final, which might sell out any way.

Could the club help by maybe offering a discount on your next year's season ticket if you attend a certain number of EDS fixtures?

Can better attendences help a player's development, and if so how can we make it happen?

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.