How would City cope with a transfer ban?

WallyA

If for some reason City cannot buy any players, just wanted to compile a list of potential players in various positions we could build up.

Center Backs: Eric Garcia, Harwood-Bellis

Fullbacks: Frimpong <--- admittedly not super knowledgeable on the quality of fullbacks in our academy/loanees
**If we have a transfer ban then Angelino could not be bought back (this is my preference even if we didn't have the ban)

Defensive Midfield: Aleix Garcia, Douglas Luiz, Matt Smith, Tommy Doyle

Attacking Midfield: Manu Garcia, Felix Nmecha, Taylor Richards, Lewis Fiorini, Ben Knight

Wingers: Patrick Roberts, Brandon Barker, Ian Carlo Poveda, Adrian Bernabe, Jayden Braaf

Strikers: Lukas Nmecha, Lorenzo Gonzalez, Nabil Touaizi

Not very familiar with U16 players, but I I've heard of some very promising players from that generation, these players are from loanees, U21 and U18 squads.

Any players you would replace with who I have? Are other academy players more highly rated than ones I have picked? very curious on thoughts. Mainly wanted to list players that I have heard alot about/seen most of, for people on these forums who aren't familiar with these names.

Also was curious if we could truly cope with a ban and if we could rely on some of these players for the future; personally believe a players potential is non-linear, and that some loanees that players have forgotten about like Barker or Roberts could explode when they get over injury problems and play regularly on loan, sometimes things can click for these players.

We have enough already, without even thinking about which Academy players might step up!

BTW, didn’t see Sandler mentioned.

We can still loan players right ??

Bring back Douglas or A. Garcia or get Girona to buy a couple of players and loan them to us. They probably can’t spend as much but we could return the favor.

A transfer ban could lead to City actually prioritising cup competitions.

We may see for instance a younger side in the carabou cup next season, perhaps even the FA Cup

A transfer ban could lead to City actually prioritising cup competitions.

We may see for instance a younger side in the carabou cup next season, perhaps even the FA Cup

That would be a good thing IMO

There is also Jack Harrison who we have on loan at Dirty Dirty Leeds who looked great pre season and Yangel Herrera at Huesca.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.