How City get transfer business done - a view from inside the club

Discussion in 'Bluemoon forum' started by BlueDejong, 27 Jun 2019.

1. TonyM

TonyM

Blasphemy

2. berryblue

berryblue

Team supported:
    Manchester City
    Burger Bun.;-)

3. Kinkys Left Foot

Kinkys Left Foot

To be honest the alleged Rag strategy isn't a bad idea.
    I was once told many years ago that McDonalds carry out a very careful demographic study of where to situate their franchise outlets. They carry out geographical and throughput locomotive analysis of their typical users of the area selected which costs a lot in terms of money and effort to gain an advantage on the many other food outlets that inhabit the high street.
    Weatherspoons identified their customers come from the same demographic so merely situated their outlets as close to a Maccy D's as possible!

The Fat el Hombre and Paladin like this.
  4. cleavers

cleavers

Oh I don't know, especially if he's still thinking about appointing Rio to to the job.

KS55 likes this.
  5. kippax4ever

kippax4ever

their outlets as close to a Maccy D's
    Any relationship to Mary D.s

6. its a Barm

its a Barm

^

BlueSkyBlue likes this.
  7. Paladin

Paladin

Over the last ten years, I remember scouring these pages for news of summer strengthening, to see if we would be able to mount a title challenge, or to retain our title. It barely even registers now though. We have such a slick operation, it is difficult to see players who are available and would strengthen our best eleven. The way we are run at the moment, incoming players don't need to be at the top of the elite level because our coaching staff can take good players and turn them into elite players.

Similar to the antelope and the lion analogy (see running thread), we need to keep ourselves one step ahead of our closest rival, and I am convinced we are many steps ahead of our closest rival at the moment, in everything we do. Transfer windows contribute very little to my stress levels these days.

Bobbyespania likes this.
  8. The Fat el Hombre

The Fat el Hombre

Apart from the line about txiki talking to players and managers he knows about potential targets I don't think that article told us anything new at all? Bored the arse off me if I'm being honest

9. FantasyIreland

FantasyIreland

Yep.

MEN in 'Nothing of interest/no exclusive shocker'

Its an awful rag.

10. Corky

Corky

So city have a maximum they will pay for any player and they are all on massive wages exclusive.