how close to the ground

its a Barm

Did you get before you heard it was off took us an hour to get to m602 from Warrington then heard took hour and half too get home all good fun,not to unhappy give players rest get injured back.

I got as far as the M65, travelling from W Yorks. Turned back as soon as I heard that the match was in doubt. I only set off because of the times in the past when I've heard radio and telly weathermen predicting apocalypse only for it turn out to be an inch of snow/ a bit of heavy rain/ quite breezy. Once it was obvious this was the real deal I was quite relieved to be able to go home. Wouldn't have been much fun watching a game in those conditions.

I was in ground working for Showsec, we were on the Segregation line waiting to let the Sunderland fans in when we got called up about 6,.35 to say game is off, was wierd cause on big screen it had shown team arriving and Natalie Pike did an interview with Zaba so everything seemed normal.

To the entrance on the West, got stopped at the gate by one of stewards/car park managers who had a text, stood with him until he confirmed it, then went back to the car. All in all, a waste of nearly 3 hours.

njmcfc1894 said:
I was in ground working for Showsec, we were on the Segregation line waiting to let the Sunderland fans in when we got called up about 6,.35 to say game is off, was wierd cause on big screen it had shown team arriving and Natalie Pike did an interview with Zaba so everything seemed normal.
Well City didn't call it off it was a Police decision so they would of been unaware I should think

Nearest I got to the stadium yesterday was Westminster Abbey

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.