how close to the ground

After a lovely steamy, cramped and sweaty bus ride to town, then a splendid walk from there in some minor hurricane, torrential rain and wind, arrived at the Etihad looking a right state! Got told by a jolly little steward that the game was cancelled, saw the fallen over programme stand, then waddled away! Ah well, least the players have more of a rest! it was a great walk and bus ride home only to find out I had no key, great to sit on the doorstep till your mum returns home! All in all a wonderful experience.

got off the tram at Velopark, went to Tonys chippy then sat in the Blue Moon cafe trying to hold onto my pudding and chips, then the police came and told us it was off.

njmcfc1894 said:
I was in ground working for Showsec, we were on the Segregation line waiting to let the Sunderland fans in when we got called up about 6,.35 to say game is off, was wierd cause on big screen it had shown team arriving and Natalie Pike did an interview with Zaba so everything seemed normal.

Whose the new steward by block 109, and is she single?

From North Wales heard the M6 was closed and that traffic was being diverted along the M56, predicted chaos but gave it a go. Got on the M56 from the M53 and it was stationary there! Thought there was no chance of getting to Manchester so turned around and went home. Arrived on the drive to hear that the game was off.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.