how close to the ground

Just parked up and sat in the car waiting for the rain to die down.

Not too bothered it got called off just wish they had done it hours earlier, we had weather warnings 24 hours prior and it was bad from 4pm onwards

Got to my mates house. Luckily we hadn't set off yet so was back home for 7pm. Feel sorry for those that got stuck on the motorway must have been a nightmare.

We left Prestatyn at 3.30 we got as far as the turn off for Denton then my son phoned to say the game was off, I looked on the MCFC website and it said nothing about the match being off. On the motorway just round about Stockport we passed a lorry that had blown over and on to a car, So I think that it could of been so much worse, I hope all the people involved were ok. We stopped for a pint and some food for half an hour, then back on the road got home at 10 to 10 all in all a very bad experience but its what we do be back Saturday for the next match.

Travelling from the Fylde, I got as far as the M65 junction on the M61 when I thought "sod this for a laugh".
I have been driving for 29 years and that was the worst road conditions I have ever encountered......seriously bloody dangerous. My heartfelt admiration goes out to anybody who was brave enough to try and drive to the Etihad last night.

Crawling out of Huddersfield towards Oldham on the A62 after leaving queues on the M62 due to a lorry on it's side. We were an hour behind our usual schedule due to the weather and traffic chaos. It was a blessed relief to turn around and get moving again, if truth be told.

Had a feeling the game would be called of so I got the missus to drop me off at the bridge inn nice and early at half five under radio silence (didn't want her hear any postponements) had a few drinks with mates then went to guide bridge to watch the arsenal game!!! Got in at normal time as per any night match....

This could turn out to be the new "York Away i Was There"

I got as far as the dressing room before M.P. told me i wasnt needed. :}

Mancunian Way, after struggling in down the M62 from Warrington.

Then when I diverted down the A56 to go home the road was down to one lane for roadworks.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.