how close to the ground

I was pissed already when the tweet was shown to me in the Grove. Tried to watch the rags game but it was crap got a taxi home well bladdered. Took the mick out of my missus because she couldn't spell "fantastic" in a report she was writing. Weird night all in all wish we'd played and be sat at the top of the table.

I was there. 3 hours journey home! Don't think they had any options and in that weather anything could have happened. Hope both clubs find a way to support Sunderland fans who made the journey for the rearranged fixture. How many of them made it to the ground or were nearly there? Last bit sounds like a good theme for a new song!

kippax81 said:
Travelling from the Fylde, I got as far as the M65 junction on the M61 when I thought "sod this for a laugh".
I have been driving for 29 years and that was the worst road conditions I have ever encountered......seriously bloody dangerous. My heartfelt admiration goes out to anybody who was brave enough to try and drive to the Etihad last night.

Same journey but got a bit further. Decided on M65 then M66 route to avoid M61 junction with M60. Got as far as Bury and heard about call off. Driving was a nightmare, truly horrendous. Good thing was there were hardly any lorries on the roads. There were actually 2 "hiding" under the motorway bridge when we turned back.

We got in the North Car Park, were literally about to get out of the car and walk up then heard on the radio it'd been called off.

Oh well back to Bury for a scoops...

Got as far as leeds,it was one of the worst drives I have ever done and I do it every week, had two Mackem mates in with me who were pissed of it was called of. We would never have got there until half time anyway so I was quite pleased to turn round and fuck off home, got home at 10.00 pm. Six hours of my life I won't get back such is life be back on saturday for the Rent Boys.

I got to bury traveling from Blackburn,listening to talksport when they announced Kompany had tweeted the game was off

Richard said:
njmcfc1894 said:
I was in ground working for Showsec, we were on the Segregation line waiting to let the Sunderland fans in when we got called up about 6,.35 to say game is off, was wierd cause on big screen it had shown team arriving and Natalie Pike did an interview with Zaba so everything seemed normal.

Whose the new steward by block 109, and is she single?

THIS ^^^^^^ (oh and near chelford, heard Komps tweet on talkshite)

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.