How did GPC get away with it ?

WEMBLEY76

He had a major row with the Irish racing millionaires over breeding rights,prompting them to sell their shares,after he took legal action,allowing the Glazers to pounce and force a takeover.The media and gullible Yoonitid fans seem to have given him a very easy ride for his involvement in this sequence of events,which loaded them with debt,yet he still manages to have got away with his actions,I don’t understand why..

He had a major row with the Irish racing millionaires over breeding rights,prompting them to sell their shares,after he took legal action,allowing the Glazers to pounce and force a takeover.The media and gullible Yoonitid fans seem to have given him a very easy ride for his involvement in this sequence of events,which loaded them with debt,yet he still manages to have got away with his actions,I don’t understand why..
I would also like to know just what was the relationship between the rags and Howard Webb (and others). No way were they refereed to the same rules and regulations as the other clubs.

You don’t hear many Yoonitid fans blaming him for his part in their downfall to the Glazers which I find strange.

Because every lapped up everything he did and took it as gospel - even City and City fans with his pathetic guard of honour abuse which we copied no questions asked.

How many people repeated his nonsensical "squeaky bum time" when it made no sense and was very similar to a pejorative term for gay men.

V6uBeyQ.jpg

End of thread

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.