How did GPC get away with it ?

Re the 99 questions ... I recall a tv interview with his football agent son (not the manager one) who said it was a “family decision” to sue the Colmore Mafia saying “it will cost us maybe half a million quid but it’ll be worth it if we win” and that’s when half a million was a lot of money!

Re The Glazers .... I think it was under them that GPC forced an agreement that no player got paid more than he did .... the implementation being that he got a pay rise to the highest player wage and kept that until he retired .... according to reports I read.

The above was why he accepted and seemingly supported the Glazers and was happy with player wage inflation until his retirement.

Upon his retirement he was appointed a Club Ambassador as an mark of respect and honour. A bit like Mike Summerbee ... a bit anyway ... again I recall reports that GPC role included a minimum of 20 days per annum for for which he would be paid £100k per day making two million a year. Some Ambassador eh!

Re the 99 questions .... more than a few were to do with agents, his son acting for players and the club, and alleged coercion of parents to put their kids with his sons agency. I have no idea what any affected kids or their parents could have done about this after it was “outed” for all to see.

This is the behaviour that main stream media accepts from this particular rotten organisation.

Nowadays there is another rotten organisation at the other end of the A380 which has captured (not captivated) the same media.

.... and it’s City that are ruining football .... if we are it’s only because we are ruining it for the people who ruined it first.

Come on City

One of the reasons he got away with it is because he knew stuff about people, he'd had a big network of people who found him stuff to use when needed . A story about to break that cast him/scum in a bad light? Just remind the journalist about that night when he wasn't where he should have been, or remind him that editors could find out about certain addictions, story buried or changed just like that . Lee Sharpe tells a story about how he was at a party at someone's house, when the pisscan turns up and drags him out, he maintains no one at the club knew where he was, yet the pisscan did. Information is power .

Re the 99 questions ... I recall a tv interview with his football agent son (not the manager one) who said it was a “family decision” to sue the Colmore Mafia saying “it will cost us maybe half a million quid but it’ll be worth it if we win” and that’s when half a million was a lot of money!

Re The Glazers .... I think it was under them that GPC forced an agreement that no player got paid more than he did .... the implementation being that he got a pay rise to the highest player wage and kept that until he retired .... according to reports I read.

The above was why he accepted and seemingly supported the Glazers and was happy with player wage inflation until his retirement.

Upon his retirement he was appointed a Club Ambassador as an mark of respect and honour. A bit like Mike Summerbee ... a bit anyway ... again I recall reports that GPC role included a minimum of 20 days per annum for for which he would be paid £100k per day making two million a year. Some Ambassador eh!

Re the 99 questions .... more than a few were to do with agents, his son acting for players and the club, and alleged coercion of parents to put their kids with his sons agency. I have no idea what any affected kids or their parents could have done about this after it was “outed” for all to see.

This is the behaviour that main stream media accepts from this particular rotten organisation.

Nowadays there is another rotten organisation at the other end of the A380 which has captured (not captivated) the same media.

.... and it’s City that are ruining football .... if we are it’s only because we are ruining it for the people who ruined it first.

Come on City
The Emirates one?

Yep. This is the bastard who cajoled the crowds into not giving Cuntana a hard time of it after his ban. He asked everybody to respect him and remember him as a great footballer and not someone who kung-fu kicked an opposition supporter. But when Shearer turned the rags down the swamp dwellers all sang the 'One Greedy Bastard' song to him whenever he played there, and on at least one occasion the despot stepped out of the dugout, faced his own supporters, and took a pen out of his breast pocket and began 'conducting' them all whilst they sang abuse at Alan Shearer.

He had a major row with the Irish racing millionaires over breeding rights,prompting them to sell their shares,after he took legal action,allowing the Glazers to pounce and force a takeover.The media and gullible Yoonitid fans seem to have given him a very easy ride for his involvement in this sequence of events,which loaded them with debt,yet he still manages to have got away with his actions,I don’t understand why..

I once said almost this exact same thing over on the red cafe website. They promptly banned me. They just don’t want to accept that he built an empire, then set in place a sequence of events which brought it crashing down & all due to greed relating to a race horse. There are some Utd. fans who are open minded enough to see the truth and perhaps, one day, when they go thirty years without a league title they may reconsider the stand name that they have over there.

Ha, yes. I re-signed to red cafe under a different username and made this point too. They banned me almost immediately again, the guy is untouchable. But I think, perhaps in years to come, as the younger fans get fed up of being like Liverpool between 1991 and 2019 there will be a reappraisal of SAF - especially the state he left the club in when he retired. I don’t just mean anointing David Moyes as the ‘chosen one’, I mean the whole rotten structure that he left behind.

His decisions at board room level has set them back at least a decade, the thick twats just can't see it. He endorsed the glazers and Moyes, his mate. Great football manager, utter selfish bastard aside from that. Brown envelope merchant

I reckon he was behind shreks 'more money or I want a transfer' demands.
GPS more than likely put him up to it knowing that the more money shrek got the more money he got.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.