How did GPC get away with it ?

I once said almost this exact same thing over on the red cafe website. They promptly banned me. They just don’t want to accept that he built an empire, then set in place a sequence of events which brought it crashing down & all due to greed relating to a race horse. There are some Utd. fans who are open minded enough to see the truth and perhaps, one day, when they go thirty years without a league title they may reconsider the stand name that they have over there.
That stand will not last 30 years. It is on its last hurrah now, unless the FA step in again.

That stand will not last 30 years. It is on its last hurrah now, unless the FA step in again.
The Fa paid for that stand first time round so why not?
They're used to handouts for that shithole that was given to them by their first Sugar Daddy.
Taxpayers money spent on it after the war when the country was on its arse after their second Sugar Daddy lobbied for money using his "influence"
Cue David "our man at Uefa" Gill will lobby for England getting the Euros.
Cue a "grant" from "The UEFA Family" to spend on the swamp to enable UEFA to "encourage the promotion the game"

And he got out of there when he knew it was going tits up and recommended the chosen one knowing he would be an abject failure and subsequently making himself look even better

It is odd how he got away with so much, even driving on the hard shoulder because he need a shit.

My old man always said the real bad feeling between the two clubs didnt start until GPC became their manager. Yes they was punch ups on derby day etc but GPC turned it into something more.

Funny how it was him that handed utd to the glazers because of his greed for the studs rights, how much money do you need ?
Wasnt there something going on with utd only signing players that was on his sons books ?
He got his mate the job when he left ! ....some mate left him an aging squad and a no win situation., apart from making GPC look good.
I am sure I read (cant remember players name big Dutch defender Stamp ? ) say in his book that GPC meet him in a hotel room to discuss a move to utd , tapping up.
GPC must have involved in Rio 'forgetting' his drugs test and 'forgetting' to turn his phone on. Why when the rules state that the drugs tester had to shadow the player was he not allowed to do that at utd ?

Why was he allowed to bully and intimidate the refs ?

The press thought fergie time was funny. I thought it was bent to try and help utd win. Bent not funny

So many things GPC got away with hopefully one day someone will grow a pair and publish a book on what GPC got up to.

It is odd how he got away with so much, even driving on the hard shoulder because he need a shit.

My old man always said the real bad feeling between the two clubs didnt start until GPC became their manager. Yes they was punch ups on derby day etc but GPC turned it into something more.

Funny how it was him that handed utd to the glazers because of his greed for the studs rights, how much money do you need ?
Wasnt there something going on with utd only signing players that was on his sons books ?
He got his mate the job when he left ! ....some mate left him an aging squad and a no win situation., apart from making GPC look good.
I am sure I read (cant remember pla8name big Dutch defender Vonk ? ) say in his book that GPC meet him in a hotel room to discuss a move to utd , tapping up.
GPC must have involved in Rio 'forgetting' his drugs test and 'forgetting' to turn his phone on. Why when the rules state that the drugs tester had to shadow the player was he not allowed to do that at utd ?

So many things GPC got away with hopefully one day someone will grow a pair and publish a book on what GPC got up to.
I've got a lovely close up personal little anecdote that would fit very snugly into such a publication

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.