How did you come up with your BM name ?

I mean does it mean something to you ?
City one's like our very own, Chuck Norris 'Blue Warrior' are obvious of course but some are obscure and well, interesting.
Idaho is seemingly obvious but drone from sector and Barcon, and Magipole (what does that mean?)

As for me, I was registering and I hadnt thought of a name and suddenly one was required, I had to think of a name nobody else had obviously, so something a bit obscure, nimrod sprung into my mind as its my all time favourite bit of music, and I think Id just heard it on the car radio, the tune makes me feel very English and patriotic (Elgar could do that).

Come on, spill the beans...

One of my favourite pieces too. I want it played at my guneral by the Halle. One of my favourite memories is hearing my children play it as part of a youth orchestra with them. But as i can't confirm the date they are yet to confirm...

i'd been on a really heavy drinking session over 2 or 3 days and woke up with the hangover from hell

First thing that popped into my head when asked for a username was that my mouth felt as dry as one of Ghandi's Flip Flops

I had a habit of adding mc on the front of everything. Just added city because I was lazy.

I actually used it joining a different City forum - No memory of what it was called. Would have been around 2006/7ish.

Anyone else use it who might remember what it was called?

I like Metal music, I like motorcycles. Ironically it's also the initials of my real name.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.