How did you feel during the Brighton match?

Unfortunately, I am a realist away from City (which I like to think makes very good at my work), generally a pessimist with City (which doesn’t help my work at all), and have seen us snatch defeat from the jaws of victory so many times over the first two decades of my life that the last decade of brilliance and success hasn’t been able completely change my mindset. It is a very slow process.

I’ll continue to work on that with City, though, as I agree it would do wonders for my heart health.
Heads up. You feel like a mug when City lose being an optimist, but it's so rare these days that it's worth it.

If I had that attitude before 2008 I would have died of a broken heart.

never felt so relaxed, its a testament to the quality of this squad that i felt we would always win

of course equalizing so quickly helped a lot but i thought there was now way we wouldn't score

Bloody awful until the third went in.
My daughter texted me to say her heart rate had gone up to 118 when the Kun scored.
Messaged her mine was never below that throughout the game!!
They will be the death of me but I f@cking love this club!!!!

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.