How did you feel during the Brighton match?

Discussion in 'Bluemoon forum' started by SebastianBlue, 12 May 2019.

1. Thomas Hearns

Thomas Hearns

It’s all a bit vague now but here goes

Prematch; Some nerves but felt confident
    0-10 min : Still ok + creeping irritation with commentary
    10-25 min : Concerned. Not our usual selves and the dippers are winning
    27min; Outwardly quiet as my old man’s cursing but inside I’m panicking thinking oh no please fucking no not this year not those cvnts
    28 min : Relief. Man love for Kun.
    38-62min: Elation followed by quiet confidence interspersed with fleeting moments of panic
    63min Delirious
    72min What comes after delirium

Strange in a way to see us win the league just sat at home sober as a judge rather than being there but just as brilliant in its own way

Dribble and SebastianBlue like this.
  2. hinchcliffesinswingingcorner

hinchcliffesinswingingcorner

Felt great until getting throw out of the Brighton end for celebrating the third goal.

warpig, OskeeWowWow and SebastianBlue like this.
  3. SebastianBlue

SebastianBlue

At least you were there, mate!
    If my heart rate graph could talk... ;-)

4. Thomas Hearns

Thomas Hearns

Fair play to you for getting there man. Hope you got back in.

5. blue aura

blue aura

There were loads of Blue's getting kicked out around us in South Stand.

The stewards were great at the end as they led us into the City section for the celebrations.

6. hinchcliffesinswingingcorner

hinchcliffesinswingingcorner

Yeah I got back in for the celebrations!!

SebastianBlue likes this.
  7. dublinblue12

dublinblue12

A Chelsea fan, that ironic

Dribble likes this.
  8. Blue Feather

Blue Feather

Bag of nerves until 3-1.....then I was praying for a 4th just in case

SebastianBlue likes this.
  9. purplenose

purplenose

Funny one yesterday. Some clown had arranged my eldests teams last league match kicking off at 2pm. The result was staring at my phone every few seconds, when 1-0 popped up there was the beginnings of a FFS moment coming on. But before I had chance to moan it was 1-1 and then 2-1 and all was well. The lads team won 6-1 and he bagged a couple so I headed off at high speed to get to the pub to watch the second half.

For some reason I was once again growing very mildy anxious until the third went in and and made a point of celebrating loudly for the benefit of the very many plastic dippers in residence. Some of whom had run over to the end of the pub that where a few blues and other blues for the day were sitting, giving them grief upon Brighton going 1-0.

Amusingly not 2 minutes after the game had finished they were off, the pub was empty. Normally they tend to carry on drinking round here when they get beat. The Rags always off like a shot but the dippers at least usually see it through. Well not yesterday gone in a flash.

So all in all yesterdays football was considerably less stressful than it could have been. In truth despite old misgivings I just could not see us dropping a bollock at Brighton after winning the last few games. This was helped by a couple of very well written posts by Brighton fans who have watched them all season and concluded that there was no chance whatsoever of them holding us off.

10. SebastianBlue

SebastianBlue

Glad your lad’s team also won and you may have made the day even less pleasant for some impolite Dippers (as if there were any other kind)!

My league team (playing a travel club full of gobby Dippers) won 4-1 on Saturday, with me bagging one and creating two others, which I took as good omen. Our opposition quieted considerably after the final whistle, as well.

Still wasn’t enough to make me firmly confident we would do the business, though. ;-)

OskeeWowWow likes this.