How do fans of the beautiful game punish the FA?

The Pink Panther

Mr Burns set up "FA watch" but unfortunately after all that time and effort it petered out.
Has anyone any real suggestions on how fans can punish the FA?
The only two I can think of are reach as many supporters of football clubs in England with all the evidence of the bias decisions for the rags and ask them not to attend England friendly matches and not buy any official England merchandise

The Pink Panther said:
Mr Burns set up "FA watch" but unfortunately after all that time and effort it petered out.
Has anyone any real suggestions on how fans can punish the FA?
The only two I can think of are reach as many supporters of football clubs in England with all the evidence of the bias decisions for the rags and ask them not to attend England friendly matches and not buy any official England merchandise

Never happen.

How many people do you know that regularly go to England home games.

England's home matches are usually attended by middle class wankers with their wife & kids or savvern replica wearing Tarquins out on a jolly with their chums.

They'll show up regardless.

Something needs to be done but i can already see what will happen.

Some will say it's an "overreaction". Others will say fans are being "melodramatic". And some will say that "nothing can be done" so the situation will only continue to degrade until the likes of Chelsea and the Scum are untouchable by the laws of the game.

Unless the fans of all clubs demand a change and refuse to let the situation blow over it'll be forgotten and clubs like the Scum will continue to be let off for breaking rules other clubs would be penalised for.

Mëtal Bikër said:

Some will say it's an "overreaction". Others will say fans are being "melodramatic". And some will say that "nothing can be done" so the situation will only continue to degrade until the likes of Chelsea and the Scum are untouchable by the laws of the game.

Unless the fans of all clubs demand a change and refuse to let the situation blow over it'll be forgotten and clubs like the Scum will continue to be let off for breaking rules other clubs would be penalised for.

Trying to hold the FA to account has failed. We all can accept a poor decision, but when it's consistently in favour of a team or a couple of teams you begin to admit to the game being bent as the FA is protecting the crown jewels of their "product"
We all saw the fake ronaldo three times in the same season not being punished for violent conduct (kicking out at an opponent) and every time the FA said "the ref dealt with it at the time, yet they were blatant sending off offences. Did the FA dicipline the referees? No.
There is a thread about "falling out of love with football" in one of the forums. The only reason (and I'm being totally honest here) I'm sticking with it is because some looney with more money that sense has backed us and we now stand half a chance. If the Sheikh wasn't here I'd have finished with football, not because we couldn't compete in the transfer market, but because football, or should I say the FA, is corrupt.

How do we (all supporters of all football clubs) make our voices heard to the FA?

apart from not turning up to FA cup matches
and England games, that would go a long way
but would end up costing your own club

The Pink Panther said:
Mëtal Bikër said:

Trying to hold the FA to account has failed. We all can accept a poor decision, but when it's consistently in favour of a team or a couple of teams you begin to admit to the game being bent as the FA is protecting the crown jewels of their "product"
We all saw the fake ronaldo three times in the same season not being punished for violent conduct (kicking out at an opponent) and every time the FA said "the ref dealt with it at the time, yet they were blatant sending off offences. Did the FA dicipline the referees? No.
There is a thread about "falling out of love with football" in one of the forums. The only reason (and I'm being totally honest here) I'm sticking with it is because some looney with more money that sense has backed us and we now stand half a chance. If the Sheikh wasn't here I'd have finished with football, not because we couldn't compete in the transfer market, but because football, or should I say the FA, is corrupt.

How do we (all supporters of all football clubs) make our voices heard to the FA?
Normally people would suggest not paying for tickets but that hurts the clubs more than the FA. If fans were to voice their opinion on the terraces via chanting so the MOTD/Sky/ESPN microphones were to hear that would create awareness that the supporters of all football clubs had had enough.

Though i can't exactly see thousands of football fans singing about how bent and corrupt football has become when they'd rather cheer for their teams. It'd have to be a really catchy simple chant that could spread around every ground in England.

Sorry to say it, but the FA are unelected, unaccountable and untouchable.

FIFA and Sepp Blatter even more so.

A banner along the lines of 'MANUre - THE DARLIN' OF THE FA' put up at everyground whenever that club suffers, correctly, a post-match ban for an incident 'not seen by the ref'. And another banner, right in front of the cameras on Matchday every time Crappenberg is set to officiate, ANYWHERE!

Unfortunately, yer'd have to be quick, 'cos I can see banners like that lasting but a few seconds until the quasi-FA police (club stewards) are on hand to confiscate it.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.