How do football supporters travel to football games?

Ryan Derbyshire

Team supported
Blackburn Rovers- want access to the forum so i can post my dissertation survey
My name is Ryan and I am currently studying at Cardiff University. During the summer months of 2019, I have to complete a dissertation. For this I have decided to research how football supporters travel to football games. As a result of this I have produced a survey on the matter and will be extremely grateful if you can complete it for me. It will take less than 5 minutes.

Here is the link https://4eyes.io/s/79B6Z/ and thanks for your time.

Done, but it needed more emphasis on the inability to use public transport after night games.

Getting back to Manchester after Wembley was just about possible, but getting home from Piccadilly using public transport is impossible.

Done. The tram after games at the Ethiad is a joke. Nowhere near enough of them, nowhere near enough carriages and nowhere near often enough. Until it is vastly improved people will continue to drive. Good luck with your studies.

Done. A study into discounted travel or match tickets for northerners travelling to Wembley when other fans (Chelsea/Arsenal/United) only have to walk out their front door.....

Done but like 99% of these survey requests on here it's not really 'getting' to the point of anything.

Good luck lad, education ...it's not what it used to be. :)

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.