How do I ethically buy a pedigree dog?

My friend purchased a choc lab pedigree from a good breeder in Wales. if you need me to find out the breeders name drop us a PM. excellent bloodlines or so ive have been told a million times. the dog is a stunner though

Farmer friend of ours has just bought a Sheep dog pup for £1,000 with no guarantees she's any good..., he has a Sheep dog woman which cost him upwards of £4,000 ( " she can go anywhere a quad bike cant " ) but his mate just spent £40,000 on 3 dogs..........presumably for breeding stock.
And farmers are skint as we always told. Forget the student thread, farmers are twats

2years ago i bought 2 westie pups cost me £1,200, split with mrs she kept them, now im quoted £5,000/ £5,500 for 2 more.. WTF??... covid’s making some people some serious money

If you know any you'll find they're just like me or you, mostly decent blokes with a job to do. Most do quite nicely thank you.
Ive moaned about this before. Most of the ones I know are doing well earning on the back of whatever they manipulated out of the foot and mouth outbreak that they then deliberately spread through selling black market barrels of infected animal blood

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.