How do I print at home my season ticket

Ysabel 123

Team supported
City
As per the thread title, is there a way I can print my ticket (season ticket) from my ticketing account?

my phone is playing up and I don't want to risk it not working tomorrow

thanks

As per the thread title, is there a way I can print my ticket (season ticket) from my ticketing account?

my phone is playing up and I don't want to risk it not working tomorrow

thanks
You either have digital wallet option or print at home option. You can’t have either/or as far as I’m aware so you’ll have to contact City.
Getting there early tomorrow and dealing with it in person is very possibly a better idea than the dreaded phone call today.

If you go to the game with someone else, you could possibly transfer the Forest ticket to them. They download it to their phone and then scan you in before they go in themselves.

You either have digital wallet option or print at home option. You can’t have either/or as far as I’m aware so you’ll have to contact City.
Getting there early tomorrow and dealing with it in person is very possibly a better idea than the dreaded phone call today.
I must be one of the lucky ones
I have both options.

You have to ask for the PAH option
Then upto 7 days before the game you can request the ticket then they send you a email with a link in it
Last season went perfect for all 3 of our tickets.this season for reasons unknown I've had to phone them up due to not receiving at least 1 of the 3 links.for all 4 home games including tomorrow's

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.