How do I rip DVDs??

Ghost in my house

Looking for a bit of tech help, please?
I am about to buy a portable media player to watch films and TV shows on the go.
Obviously, I'm not going to break the law and rip DVD movies, but, if I did want to do that, what are the best programs and what is the process for a novice???

I tried to get to grips with AutoGK last night but it hasn't worked. I put the DVD into the drive and selected it as the input file and chose a "ripped DVD" file on my desktop that i created as the output.
Should I have copied the files from the DVD into a file on the desktop first or what??
I'm totally lost and need an idiot guide.

If anyone can help, I'd really appreciate it?
Cheers

Nero might be your best bet. You can get trial versions from various websites which usually last a month. You can just uninstall it when the trial runs out and then download it again and again and again and again and again and again and again and again and again and again and I really need to get out of this fucking office very soon.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.