How do I stop cats crapping on my lawn

I have no idea as to the original enquiry.

But as an experiment I am going to finish my cider and pop through the hedge into the neighbours garden.
I am then going to drop my trolleys and take a huge dump on his lawn.
I have no idea as to the outcome of my trial.

But fuck it, my neighbour is a rag ****.
Probably 5 years with good behaviour

I used to wake up to at least 4 shits per day from the 3 local mad cat ladies houses, I got two of those high pitched screeching devices and they stopped almost over night...Though the mad twat who owns the cats said the screecher is giving her son migraines and making his ears bleed.

WIN WIN

How big is the garden?

I have no idea if this would actually work.

If it is big enough can't you fence off an area and put some gravel in it for them to have their own outdoor litter tray?

Better than setting dangerous traps that are eyesores or using these low quality sonic devices that have mixed results and are a potential danger to the hearing and quality of life of people within their range.

Awful stuff cat shit. Dog owners have the responsibility to pick the shit up, and they do. Carry it off on little bags and dispose. Dogs shit in the garden, same. Every cat owner I have spoken to ever is proud of the fact that their pets dont shit in their gardens and do it elsewhere, knowing that means their neighbours.
Just cunts

Awful stuff cat shit. Dog owners have the responsibility to pick the shit up, and they do. Carry it off on little bags and dispose. Dogs shit in the garden, same. Every cat owner I have spoken to ever is proud of the fact that their pets dont shit in their gardens and do it elsewhere, knowing that means their neighbours.
Just cunts

lol I suggest you take a walk in any park or street in the country. Not every dog owner picks up after their dog. Walking down the street is like doing hopscotch avoiding the shit the lazy **** owners left behind. Took my nephew to play football at the park and it was covered in dog shit.

lol I suggest you take a walk in any park or street in the country. Not every dog owner picks up after their dog. Walking down the street is like doing hopscotch avoiding the shit the lazy **** owners left behind. Took my nephew to play football at the park and it was covered in dog shit.
I suggest I walk my lad about 5 miles every day and every single dog owner I pass picks their pets shit up, I know this because I see it. We live in different places and unfortunately it sounds where you are people are lacking in respect for eachother and their spaces. No need to lol about that.

Last edited:
Now that is genius…I never managed to defeat those clever little bastards in 25 years in Manchester. Bet you’ve had loads of fun watching them try to break in??
The smart bastard thing in my back garden tried for ages to get in one, then gave up trying Gnawed through branch it was hung on it smashed when it hit the path. :-)

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.