How do I stop cats crapping on my lawn

Everytime I mow the grass there are little piles of cat crap everywhere. I've tried putting up tinsel and stuff, black cut outs with sparkley eyes, I even waiting for the bastards with water and even set the dogs out but the little twats just use my garden as a communal bog. More to the point the dogs treat this as some kind of easter egg hunt...... Most come from the mad cat woman up the hill but one lives next door and is as hard as nails when it comes to dogs. In the wet the lawnmower doesn't even pick them up but just leaves sticky skid marks all over the place and by the time I see the turds it's too late and I've gone over them, the bastards leave them just below the grass like some viscious personnel mine.. Any ideas.

Isn't this referred to as a first world problem?

Hire a boy to roar like a lion, bark like a dog and go "Shoo, shoo". Available at all good garden centres.

Cats can do what they want including shitting on your lawn but if you insist on a remedy that isn’t shooting them and it hasn’t already been suggested then 2litre pop bottles half filled with water and lay on their side might do it. Take the labels off

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.