How do tickets work

Gorton_Tubster

Team supported
Manchester City
Last few seasons we just renew our Citizens and buy tickets. this year we've bought tickets for the Forest ganme but now cannot buy anymore? Is there something i am not aware of this year? This is crazy,

Last few seasons we just renew our Citizens and buy tickets. this year we've bought tickets for the Forest ganme but now cannot buy anymore? Is there something i am not aware of this year? This is crazy,
No, it should work, just checked my account.
Edit, can click on buy now but then it goes to adifferent page. Looks like a web site problem.

I've been trying all day our memberships run out July 24th.Will I have to renew our memberships 1st b4 we can purchase for this season?????

Tickets back on sale, looks like there’s been a mini update of the OS and a few more tickets released in various games

Normally go on my own but looking to take somebody with me to a few games this year. Thought Cityzen membership allowed you to buy up to 3 tickets. Tried assigning tickets at checkout but says I've exceeded my limit. Do I need to get a cityzens card for my mate for us to get tickets and assign them?

Evening all. Long distance supporter. :) Is anyone able to explain how ticket membership works? Free account? Cityzens Matchday account? One needed per fan, or one to buy multiple?

Thinking about the CL and LC midweek games...

Any help appreciated! :)

Just a bump and a question here;

I have a season ticket, and am looking at buying an additional ticket to the Villa game in feb. Wont let me buy unless i additionally purchase a cityzens match day thing - are those ''perks'' not included in the season ticket price any more?

I’m in the same boat as @Tbloska , can I purchase an additional ticket as a seasoncard holder and have it added to my phone wallet ?

Just a bump and a question here;

I have a season ticket, and am looking at buying an additional ticket to the Villa game in feb. Wont let me buy unless i additionally purchase a cityzens match day thing - are those ''perks'' not included in the season ticket price any more?
yes but much nearer the time, and there are unsold seats of course .

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.