How do we get better next season?

Need a clinical goal scorer at the top of their game (sorry Sergio, as much as I love you that aint you anymore) - pay whatever it takes, we can survived without making additions anywhere else this summer

Having a plan B in big games would be good.

Having Mendy fit will give us a plan B as we could play 3-5-2. It would enable us to more effectively beat the press.

Another striker would be useful.

Two midfielders to replace Yaya and possibly Gundogan. I like Gundogan. He's a classy footballer but I cannot help but think we need something else.

A pacy centre half and a powerful athletic centre forward for starters. We play brilliant box to box, but we’re utterly toothless once we get there. How many times do we rack up 25 shots and score 1 goal, whilst the opposition has 3 or 4 and scores 2. It’s ridiculous.

Defenders who don't turn off. And players with a bit of backbone. Yes, the season has been fantastic. But these last three games have been extremely disappointing.

B.Silva needs to start from now on, I think him and Sterling were great. We need another Striker option. Jesus was great in parts of the first half and then disappeared. Aguero is struggling with injuries and clearly is not 100% right now... also tends to be a bit wasteful. So yea we need another goalscorer.

I am much more concerned about our CB again though. Otamendi has been so poor yet again, gifting them goals again.

Agree on the DMF as well, Fernandinho needs a back/long term replacement due to age.

Need to play the beat the opposition and prey on their weaknesses.
Need genuine competition and rotation in the midfield and up front.
Need genuine winners in the squad, players who've won CLs and been there and done it.
Need the manager to not fuck about and experiment when the big games come, when he's knackered the big players out doing the same thing all season.

Find a way to do better at Anfield because I guarantee we will be drawing Liverpool again in the Champions League.

Oh and privately investigate corrupt referees until we have something on them.

We need to be able to rotate more so we need more squad depth. We look tired now at the end of the season. The Pep style is very demanding on the players.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.