How do we get better next season?

There needs to be work on the team's overall mentality. As much as officials are totally fuck us over they have to somehow put that to the back of their minds (easy said than done).

Last edited:
Attacking fullbacks that arent injury prone
Cdm in the dinho mold but better at beating the press
an aerial threat to take advantage of the countless crosses we put in the box

Pep willing to sit back when required to soak up pressure

Another option upfront
Otamendi error prone - cant see him staying under Pep
Mendy back and fit

Bernado, sane, jesus and laporte will improve along with stones

Mixed emotions because it has been a mix of bad form, bent decisions, and errors that have cost us over the last week. The players are properly knackered and seem to have hit a wall. We didnt test karius enough apart from the the goal tonight and look how easy that was for jesus to put away.

Onwards and upwards Blues

Do a private investigation into Riley and his corrupt organisation and i bet you we will be 20 points better off :)-

we was always a striker short this season and aguero may well be off in the summer so 2 top draw strikers in the summer and another leftback and holding midfield player. getting yaya off the books will free up some wage for a big signing and city should just fuck uefa off and spend what they like PSG can take the piss so let city do the same

Another option upfront
Otamendi error prone - cant see him staying under Pep
Mendy back and fit

Bernado, sane, jesus and laporte will improve along with stones

Mixed emotions because it has been a mix of bad form, bent decisions, and errors that have cost us over the last week. The players are properly knackered and seem to have hit a wall. We didnt test karius enough apart from the the goal tonight and look how easy that was for jesus to put away.

Onwards and upwards Blues

We have conceded 8 goals in our last 3 games. That is really poor for a side of our ability. We only seem to have one half in us in games now. Maybe the scheduling has hurt us but it needs addressing. Maybe the age of the side and their inexperience is catching up a bit and the older players ages (silva looked absolutely fucked 2nd half and Fernandinho sluggish)

De Bruyne has lost his form too. Not had many good games since the end of Jan.

We really need to stop overusing players in the league cup. De Bruyne was resting in the Derby but playing in games against the likes of Wolves and Bristol City.

My worry is we have gone a bit stagnant, away from this game and the possession footy we play I think we should be playing a fast counter attacking style of football rather than the slow build up we've started doing again, we saw that under Pellers at the end. It won't change whilst Pep is here but maybe it should? I hope he adapts a little bit.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.