How do we get better next season?

Pingu the Penguin

3 key things for me:

- Having another striker option (given Jesus is 21 and sergio has injury/gametime issues)
- Having a replacement for Fern (he's in his 30s and could probably benefit from being spelled - Fred seems like the option there)
- Having an option for KDB (Gundog/Bernado seem the obvious combo but is there anyone else)
- Fullbacks: esp. at right back I think we are light

Anything.anybody else?

(EDIT: i said 3 but meant 4!)

Last edited:
1. Buy Salah.
2. Play Bernado Silva more.
3. Find a pacey backup to Fern. He can't backtrack as fast as players like Oxlade and Salah.

Need a world class striker and midfielder to help and rotate with fernandinho.

Need to be more clinical than we are. We have all the possession but miss too many chances at the top level.

Find the best finisher in world football, dump a truck load of money to his club and get him in to finish the hundreds of chances we waste. Also buy a proper defensive midfielder to protect the defence.

We need Mendy to regain fitness, a RB who can defend when the going gets tough. Antoehr CM/CDM who has balls of steel and a plan B striker (Roma didn't do too badly lumping balls to Dzeko...)

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.