How do you assess our transfer business?

Ake and Torres very happy with. Obviously, Koulibaly is the main target for cb and I am hopeful this deal will get done still. Ake, Torres and a top class cb would be a good window imo. Add Messi in and that would be amazing, but probably not going to happen.

Reality is Gündogan is not moving and we're not bringing in Aouar, at least for this season. With the time left, unless Zinchenko moves, cannot see us getting another left back either.

No Koulibaly would be the only disappointment, if things stay as they are. I'm sure we will bring in someone else, just think he fits our requirements a lot better when compared to alternatives we've been linked to.

Very excited for Ferran. Rather curious about Aké, I do rate him highly, but I would like to see him in our team more than just Laporte's backup.

OK so far but not finished.

We need to get some players out to get others in.

Whether we will see a team as good as The Centurions again is another thing!

A left back, centre mid and a striker are not needed this summer. 6 top signings (assuming KK joins) is too much and proper Football Manager nonsense. Not to mention that they would cost about £400m!
And what about the players who are already here, everybody wants to ship out Mendy, Angelino, Gundogan, Otamendi, Stones, but who is going to buy them? Nobody has any money. We could only loan out Angelino.
If we get the KK deal over the line then I would say we have done pretty well, and well done Txiki.

OK so far but not finished.

We need to get some players out to get others in.

That's the most important point. We still have all the CB options that we had last year, plus Ake and potentially KK. We really need to be able to move some players out before we do anything else.

Overall we have strengthened to squad but can't do much more without a few sales/loans.

As already said, way too early to judge.

Get a tune out of Bernardo, Gundo/Rodders and even Stones (although I personally doubt this is possible) it wouldn't be the end of the world.

Can't be too critical of Pep but for me the centre half pairing should be the mainstay of the team. Too much chopping and changing. I get rotation and number of games but can't remember the last time our 2 centre halves looked like a cohesive pair!

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.