How do you assess our transfer business?

I am hopeful about the torres signing and I think ake will be a good squad addition.

BUT

The fact that we have failed to adequately replace Komapny in two summer transfer windows is appalling.

We need to move on from otamendi, and even garcia (mostly because he wants to go) and bring in someone. Then have a rotation of Laporte, new signing, ake, fernandinho, stones,

I also think we need to move Zinchenko on and bring in a LB.

If we can do that then next summer there would only be one hole to fill.. an aguero replacment.

Dismal so far but i still think we'll add to the squad and things may be very different then

Aguero and Laporte staying injury free will be key. If we lose them for significant parts of the season then squad depth will be exposed and failure to have enough cover will leave our recruitment in the close season open to harsh scrutiny. My fear is that too much pressure will be placed upon KDB and Sterling to be the regular difference makers and others simply have to step up (Mahrez, Bernardo, Foden, Jesus, Torres (big ask in first season)) when it matters in close games against the other top sides.

leroy was at his best in the centurion season when he had space to use his pace in behind where Kev can find him with them special passes? Since then teams sit so much deeper the space isn’t there and Torres seems better dribbling in tighter areas than Leroy was? Hopefully that will help against the wall of players we face every week!
That's why Sane and Sterling worked so well in the same team. Stop one, ok fair enough. Try stopping both for a whole game...much harder. Each made the other more effective. Both were difference makers and came good in the big games.

Not bad with the hope/expectation that it will end up very good. Most deals heading to the last few days of the window in my opinion. The panic on here is crazy. Who cares what the scousers, scum, chavs do?

I will not lose and sleep or stress over the signings made. Fuck em let’s beat them on the pitch again. Into the breach once more.

Last edited:

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.