How do you think Clattenberg did yesterday?

Petetheblu

Apart from Mario's yellow card which was a poor show, I thought he did okay.

Considering we all feared the worse, but credit where it's due for me, saying that I doubt he will get another Owed Trafford job this season after the sending off.

after MOTD.... i changed my mind.... he made some very good calls....anderson/micah- i think richards just lost close control of the ball....if it was wider it would have been a penno because of the "breaking ball".

in the heat of the game, i thought he was poor for the neutral. i was wrong and he played a good game. took some balls to do what he did yesterday.

Thought he did well. He would have needed a lot of bottle to give the Richards penalty; that's the kind of one you're unlikely to get at the swamp. It's one of those that's a foul anywhere else on the pitch, but in the area, it's "soft" if it's given.

Viva Rivaldo said:
What was wrong with the Mario yellow? Thought they were required by the rules to book players for showing messages on their shirts.

Good Morning Mr VR how are you feeling this fine day ;)

If those are the rules, next time Mario should put the message on his shin pad instead....I think it's a shite rule though.

Petetheblu said:
Viva Rivaldo said:
What was wrong with the Mario yellow? Thought they were required by the rules to book players for showing messages on their shirts.

If those are the rules, next time Mario should put the message on his shin pad instead....I think it's a shite rule though.
To quote my parents; "I'm not angry, just disappointed."

We played alright in parts, had some decent possession but couldn't break you down. We even had a good spell after the red card, but instead of getting an extra midfielder on and trying to keep it at 0-1 until the last 10 minutes or so before throwing on a fresh pair of legs in Hernandez to try and nick a goal, we played suicidal tactics/football. I think Ferguson got it wrong, though everyone had a horrorshow.

For what it's worth, I thought 'telli's celebration was fantastic. He's an eccentric, and the game needs them. Can't help but like the fucker.

Viva Rivaldo said:
Petetheblu said:
Viva Rivaldo said:

To quote my parents; "I'm not angry, just disappointed."

We played alright in parts, had some decent possession but couldn't break you down. We even had a good spell after the red card, but instead of getting an extra midfielder on and trying to keep it at 0-1 until the last 10 minutes or so before throwing on a fresh pair of legs in Hernandez to try and nick a goal, we played suicidal tactics/football. I think Ferguson got it wrong, though everyone had a horrorshow.

For what it's worth, I thought 'telli's celebration was fantastic. He's an eccentric, and the game needs them. Can't help but like the fucker.

ahhh :)

unbelievably satisfying feeling.

Mixed day for Clattnberg for me.

Did well and showed the correct card for the sending off. Was expecting him to Cuddle him, not send him off.
Bookings he made were right inc Balo's. rules are rules.

Downside, thought he fell for Ashley Youngs diving all game long. Young went down with hardly any contact all game long.
Could have booked Rooney for a laughable fall and penalty appeal and missed a penalty on Richards. Definate penalty if happened at the other end.

Only major downside was he only added 3 mins injury time on. 2 more mins and we could have had 7 :)-

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.