How does drug dealing work?

peoffrey

Team supported
Wales
I have a legitimate reason for asking this. Basically, I'm in the middle of writing my first novel and my protagonist is on the run after ripping off a dealer for a five figure sum. However, I'm also ignorant as to how the business actually works.

Are the dealers employed by a Mr Big who pays them for selling the gear? Or do they buy the gear from Mr Big and sell it themselves to earn their own money as if they were self-employed? The story obviously goes tits up courtesy of a Scandinavian floozy; but I need some authenticity with regards to who exactly is after the protagonist and how much trouble he ends up in.

Feel free to reply by PM if needs be. All help welcomed.

On what level, and what type?

Biggest drug peddler I've ever met in my life was my local GP.
He just wanted to throw pills after pill down my neck, even for a bloody headache.

And don't get me started on Vets.
Biggest vultures out there.

As for Street drugs.
You have sellers who also produce.
Picture them as the factory owner/farmers.
They sell with less risk, usually to a group of people who work for Mr. BIG (he has alot of money to dispose of, and will operate cash based businesses, often investing in legitimate chain companies)
The money is cleaned through those businesses (you will unknowingly use one of these businesses in your day to day life)
So the buyers from the farmers distribute the produce in certain areas to certain lower tiered dealers... This tier usually employs people to chop it up, less pure, more profit at smaller quantities.
Once this is achieved its then sold onto lower level dealers.
These people are the ones who the STREET level groups will come into contact with, often buying it on "tick" as in on credit.
Probably cut up even further.
Also, these street kids often lace Heroin and whatever else with block weed to get kids addicted to other substances... Thus guaranteeing income.

The type of drug is paramount to the procedure though as say club drugs such as Coke and Pills can be condoned in certain environments by certain people.
The same drugs can be acquired on the streets too but quality is often less.

Put it this way.
I've caught lads who operate (with a ''license") in a venue and their stuff has been pure, fresh off the boat (Blue coke)
Whereas some scrotes in a small town in a back street pub and they're putting what resembles talcum powder up their haha.
Guarantee the licensed kid gets his shit back too.

So yea, it's literally legal, with the big men being legitimate businessmen and police don't do shit as well these men contribute alot of tax and employ many people in your community legitimately.
The police will just sweep up the low income scrotes who chance on a daily basis, selling cutted up shite to other low income working class folk.
And you'll see the annual Police statement on your local newspaper about how effective they are on cracking down on this crime haha.

Complete joke.

Should be fully decriminalised and treated like a health issue rather than a criminal issue.
Drug addicts need help not prison cells and more criminal records.
Leaving more time for our Bobbies to stop serious crime.

Oh yea forgot to mention... The lowest level street kids, the ones you'll buy your stuff off if you didn't have a clue, often change their clothing, dual sim phones, and have scouts dotted around near starting points for patrol officers (this is obviously for street dealers)

This is from my own Experiences, and how I've understood how it's all working when it's been explained to me by "people"
I could be wrong but one thing I'm certain about is that Police fully know what goes on, it's just easier for them to catch 2,000 scrotes who knock out cheap shit and don't contribute anything in tax... Than it is to catch one singular Man who brings in alot of dough.
The kids are easily replaceable.

What freaked me out was when I was shown the "media darling "
Ie he's the man you'll see in newspapers, movies are made on him and all the rest of it.
He agrees to this as he owes debt to the real Mr. Big.
And somewhat enjoys the celebrity status/notoriety.
Thus keeping the identity of Mr. Big away from media.

Last edited:
You get a card/contact off a user, you call the number and arrange to meet the seller and hopefully....... One thing will lead to another.

Works well especially with Triads.

Sent from my E5303 using Tapatalk

I'd like to know!. I'm trying to get pills for Glastonbury it's a nightmare. Haven't been on the "scene" in a couple of years so it's borderline impossible, might just make my own.

More than 30 years ago I once worked with somebody who had worked behind the bar in a dodgy club in Sweden.
Mr Big gave him a bag and told him to look after it. He took a look in it later and there was 20 grand cash.
What did he do?
He legged it, spent it and came back to UK, working behind the bar in a hideaway holiday place hoping he could keep low.
And then one day a Swedish guy appeared at the bar and asked him for a drink.
Cue panic.
He spoke to the Swedish guy (in Swedish) and didn't calm down until he worked out he was just a guy on holiday.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.