How does Group A standings look like now?

Aussie!

Just the question ^ above

edit- just checked

Group A
Clubs P W D L F A +/- Pts
1 FC Bayern München 3 2 1 0 5 1 4 7
2 SSC Napoli 3 1 2 0 4 2 2 5
3 Manchester City FC 3 1 1 1 3 4 -1 4
4 Villarreal CF 3 0 0 3 1 6 -5 0

Fingers crossed then that Bayern thump Napoli in the allianz we at least get a draw in Villareal and are we good enough to beat Munich at home? I think we are .... more of a premier league line up though. Clichy,Milner and Balotelli all starting for that one

StrangewaysHereWeCome said:
Fingers crossed then that Bayern thump Napoli in the allianz we at least get a draw in Villareal and are we good enough to beat Munich at home? I think we are .... more of a premier league line up though. Clichy,Milner and Balotelli all starting for that one

what does that even mean?

there is no reason why we cannt go to Villareal and win.

We were pretty poor for most of the game tonight and have been in CL in general but that has to change soon.....playing at our best we can beat villareal at their place.

Plus we now have Balo available for selection which helps give us options

StrangewaysHereWeCome said:
Why not aim for finishing atop the group instead of below Bayern? It's still possible if win our next three.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.