How Excited are you for this Coming Season?

Was proper happy when the summer came. Thought I'd enjoy the break but I cannot wait now to get back in the routine of a few beers in town and the walk up to the ground to watch city. I'm gonna be absolutely arseholed for that 5:30 ko against spurs.

I'm also missing the rag brother in laws bottom lip on a Sunday at the dinner at mother in laws

When you win all the domestic trophies, what does better look like?....

All the domestic trophies and the Champions League?
Pep measures ‘better’ in terms of the way we play football. It’s possible, therefore, for us to win fewer trophies yet be better than last season. Every player is tasked with continuous improvement, the team must improve build up, improve decision making, improve the way we press. We can improve in every area and maybe only win one trophy. That’s sport. But Pep would be happy with the improvements. And would then want even more of it!

big season and so looking forward to KDB having a full season and if he stays fit PFA player of the season hands down in fact close the book and voting

targets are same old (premier league) bread and butter and go from there, also could be a big season off the field and looking forward to the clubs financial revenue output for last season the figure's should be record breaking with only one major signing mahrez so uefa and the FFP can do one

VAR is going to be in full flow. Wish we had another 6 months off. Meh.

big season and so looking forward to KDB having a full season and if he stays fit PFA player of the season hands down in fact close the book and voting

targets are same old (premier league) bread and butter and go from there, also could be a big season off the field and looking forward to the clubs financial revenue output for last season the figure's should be record breaking with only one major signing mahrez so uefa and the FFP can do one
I think we’re going to reap the benefits of KDB having a disjointed season last time around. He’ll have so much hunger to come back with a bang.

Normally my abstinence for City is huge around this time but not so much this year. Think it was because last season was so intense and we won so much that I’m still digesting it. Guess it will change in a couple of weeks though :)

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.