How Excited are you for this Coming Season?

Have not missed it one bit, glad to give the heart and nerves a break . Think VAR will be a fiasco and can see it being “used” to the advantage of the two main media darlings . Also believe that the loss of VK will be huge both on and off the pitch .

Have not missed it one bit, glad to give the heart and nerves a break . Think VAR will be a fiasco and can see it being “used” to the advantage of the two main media darlings . Also believe that the loss of VK will be huge both on and off the pitch .
Totally agree about Vinny, a massive influence on this squad, more than people realise. He will be sorely missed.

How can we better than we have the last 2 seasons am looking at a transitional period this year where we take it easy and just win premier by 8/10 points. ;-)

50+ games.....one....at....a....time.

Looking forad to the new ginger haired lad & Dels little brother.

League winners by 8 points + 2 other cups.

Been watching City since ‘58 and avoid expectation & rag/ dipper arrogance but this team can continue to evolve & improve. I think trophies will continue to be won.

I really hope that ‘The Golden Vision’ stays fit & shows the world that he’s the best on the planet.

Ps Ladies to smash the raggettes in front of a big Etihad crowd !!

I can't wait. For me, the excitement this year will be the blooding of the new and young players. It is impossible to improve on our domestic season but the quality of play can still grow as players like KDB and BS continue their development.

What excites me about the start of a new season with Pep is trying to spot what tweaks he’s made to the way we play. I always expect him to alter something in our build up against low blocks. The low block is the main conundrum we face, so I would expect him to keep evolving how we deal with it so that they don’t adapt to the way we attack.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.