How Excited are you for this Coming Season?

I'm struggling tbqh, doesn't seem five minutes since the last one finished, and we're starting again in two weeks. Maybe I'm falling out of love with football or maybe I'm just becoming an old miserable b******, who knows.

Back way too soon. Let us enjoy being treble winners a bit longer!

The breaks not felt as long as it usually does for me.

I’m always excited to see us play amazing football but must admit the usual new season excitement isn’t quite there. I think it’s partly because theres not been a lot of activity this summer in the league in general. The top 2 haven’t really strengthened and nobody else has strengthened enough to suggest they will be anywhere near us. We have a set way of playing and there won’t be much change this season.

I’m not saying I’m not excited just it’s a different kind of excitement and the new season buzz we usually get is replaced with a desire to see us continue exactly how we left off.

giphy.gif

Love preseason friendlies as no stress.

Worried about VAR and the influence Liverpool and United will receive from this additional chance to manipulate decisions.

Will be wound up like a rattle snake after the first minute of the season!!

Exhales deeply

What? and be distracted away from all the crazy speculative Sane man drama, as well as the ugly new kit thread?
no thanks, postpone the start of the season please.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.