How Excited are you for this Coming Season?

Plenty of blues don't care about Europe.

I would rather try and beat United' & Liverpool's domestic trophy haul over winning the UCL once.
Until we get to the final.

I want to win everything, and I think 99% of fans and players are dreaming of the same thing>> Treble Premier Leagues.

Whether we care about Europe or not, until we finally land the CL, there will always be people putting us down - so I'd love to see us push on in the CL this season, prioritise it correctly, stop the sloppy results (like Spurs away) and get at least to the final

To be fair, it has been a great summer of sport which has kept me thoroughly entertained - I am now getting very excited about the season as it had crept up on me :-)

Until we get to the final.

I want to win everything, and I think 99% of fans and players are dreaming of the same thing>> Treble Premier Leagues.

Treble PL titles would be fantastic,then to win it 4 times on trot would surpass the rags,they've won it 3 times on trot twice

Very excited for the season ahead. Am excited for the Community Shield and ready to do it all again. Can't wait for all the early morning wake ups, and the run ahead.

I still don't believe any side is anywhere near us with De Bruyne looking fully fit, and Rodri added to the squad. Liverpool had their best season they are capable of so I think it's ours to lose.

Whether we care about Europe or not, until we finally land the CL, there will always be people putting us down - so I'd love to see us push on in the CL this season, prioritise it correctly, stop the sloppy results (like Spurs away) and get at least to the final
I agree that we need to land the cl. I’m just not sure what you mean by prioritising it correctly. I don’t think we can ever prioritise it over the pl because doing well in the pl provides the basis for a cl run. I think playing well in both competitions helps rather than hinders.

I can see Pep being less enthusiastic about the domestic cups. It certainly helped Liverpool to make early exits last season. We had such easy early round draws that it would have been almost impossible for us to not progress to the latter stages.

Very excited for the season ahead. Am excited for the Community Shield and ready to do it all again. Can't wait for all the early morning wake ups, and the run ahead.

I still don't believe any side is anywhere near us with De Bruyne looking fully fit, and Rodri added to the squad. Liverpool had their best season they are capable of so I think it's ours to lose.
I think Liverpool will struggle with the extra fixtures they will have to play. The FIFA World Club cup will be a nightmare for them

As soon as we win it they’ll just say well you’ve only won it once, we can’t win whatever we do with other fans and media and so don’t give a shit about it.

I’ll get excited when we reach 40 points.
Season ticket should be here tomorrow so that’ll probably kick the real excitement off.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.