How far back do City award loyalty points go?

digbythebiggestdogintheworld

Curious because I've been a season ticket holder since 1998 but looking at my award history I've only been awarded points since 2002.

Also, not all matches I've been to have been awarded points, for example no points for Villa and Southampton away in 2002, but points for West Brom in the same season.

Anyone know when City started awarding loyalty points and why I got them for some matches but not others??

It goes back ages, but it comes down to tracking, and trackability. When it first came out the club were able to award some points retrospectivly.

They do this based on receipts, and whos name is on the tickets. Think back to whether it was yourself or someone else who bought the tickets for that game, chances are they got your points.

Points start in 2001/2002 for individual matches. However they will not show on your history.

Leeds away 2002/03 (Aug 02) will be the first match that shows on the computerised history.

It is the same for everyone I believe. There were was no actual 'points' system until 2003/04 so the matches in the two previous years (not covered by season tickets) were counted up and awarded 10 each when the system started.

I doubt there is any way a auditing it now. I checked in Oct 2003 and it added up. On these databases if there are problems they will be the same for thousands of others. You can always try, but they could say you must not have filled out the right voucher 7 years ago, which is hard to tell now.

Corky said:
I doubt there is any way a auditing it now. I checked in Oct 2003 and it added up. On these databases if there are problems they will be the same for thousands of others. You can always try, but they could say you must not have filled out the right voucher 7 years ago, which is hard to tell now.

I will mither them, but I can see that type of retort coming my way.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.