How is Carl?

I would like to know this too. Met him on the train going to the ground and he was a top lad. Sounds serious with him, sincerely hope he pulls through

Got home from Schalke, but not read the millions of threads about the experience to be honest.

However, when coming back from the game, I did see a fella unconscious at Dusseldorf HBF - is this the same guy?

just spoken to his best mate(Bleasy) ,who has now returned from germany
carl is in an induced coma in intensive care & the doctors are treating his head injury & have no plans at this stage to wake him. but will know more by the weekend

once again bleasy would like to thank the City fan /nurse who helped on the night if anyone knows him & if he wants Bleasy would like to thank personally , maybe a pint before a match

there may also be a peice on Carl in the Everton Programme.

Thanks Everyone for your concern & best Wishes

FBB - Can you fill those of us who don't know what happened in on the details please?

i was not present at the time of the accident, but he fell down some steps at dussldorf station after the match & banged his head leaving him unconscious. unfortunatly the bang caused some problems to his brain & he had to have an emergency operation. as stated earlier he not yey regained consciousness, his family are out there with him

Thoughts go out to Carl, his family and friends at this worrying and emotionally distressing time. Hope he makes a full recovery and get back to watching his beloved blues once again.

Thank you for the updates FBB.

Without sounding nosey... which Carl is this? I have a few Blues mates of that name.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.