How is everyone coping?

Felt shit couple of weeks ago so I spoke to an Hypnotherapist and decided to have 2 sessions on weight loss and depression and I honestly feel brilliant. My diet and happiness levels have changed massively i never believed in hypnotherapy either.
It’ll be the food that’s making you feel better even moreso than the hypno.

Poor diet and depression are heavily linked.

It’ll be the food that’s making you feel better even moreso than the hypno.

Poor diet and depression are heavily linked.
I agree mate, she's totally changed my way of thinking I now hate all greasy foods, chocolate, crisp and fizzy pop lol it's weird but here I am a month later 12lb lighter and much happier.

Long may it continue.

I was doing just fine when yesterday I turned the telly on..Nothing actually to bad about that but I'm sick and tired of purile TV shows for the really fucking hard of learning.... Sewing programmes,Painting programmes, keep fit programmes, cooking programmes, Dancing programmes, Ice dancing programmes, brain dead quiz programmes and on and on and on. To make matters worse they then put the same programmes on at weekend with the word CELEBRITY in front of it where desparate z listers try to influence the great unwashed and improve their social standing. Yesterday took the fucking biscuit, so to speak....Fucking Dog Grooming........ and for part of the programme some contestants had to study a mongrol and try and work out the parents of said dog, the fucking names they made up to impress people beggars belief. I had to watch it just to confirm to myself the state of the world we live in, cant wait for the CELEBRITY version to appear on my screen at 7.00pm on a saturday night, I really cant.
It’s that bad I watched a Nicholas Cage film! Next on Netflix

I agree mate, she's totally changed my way of thinking I now hate all greasy foods, chocolate, crisp and fizzy pop lol it's weird but here I am a month later 12lb lighter and much happier.

Long may it continue.
Same thing happened to me last year. It feels great doesn’t it? I feel ten years younger!

I put a bit back on over Christmas and New Year that I need to start shifting. I’m going to give up carbs through the Spring, then hopefully the gyms will be open and the weather will be decent to up food intake and reintroduce carbs when I can get back on the weights.

Struggling to be honest.

Had 4 Great mates growing up from 6-7 yrs old to early thirties, couple of week ago one of us died from Pneumonia just before his 51st birthday. another one moved to Oz 4 years ago and the other member of our gang has covid sounds rough as fuck and his Mrs is in hospital with it too. His Funeral on Wednesday will just have me at it from our group. Totally selfish but it will be fucking horrible being the only representative from our group to be there at the end.

Struggling to be honest.

Had 4 Great mates growing up from 6-7 yrs old to early thirties, couple of week ago one of us died from Pneumonia just before his 51st birthday. another one moved to Oz 4 years ago and the other member of our gang has covid sounds rough as fuck and his Mrs is in hospital with it too. His Funeral on Wednesday will just have me at it from our group. Totally selfish but it will be fucking horrible being the only representative from our group to be there at the end.
Remember the good times fondly, not with sadness! It’s great you got to have that camaraderie mate, some of us don’t.

Struggling to be honest.

Sorry to hear about your mate, cherish the memories and make sure you don't lose contact with the others as you can count your true friends on one hand. Hope your other mate and his missus get well soon and you can all get together when the time is right

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.