How is everyone feeling?

MCFC1993

So it's the day after, how are we doing?

Last night I was gutted.

This morning though I don't feel nearly as bad as I thought I would, apart from a sore throat and a little frustration. It was tough to be on the end of but we played our part in a great game, which we actually won and the atmosphere was unbelievable.

Ready for us to defend our title now and give the players 6 more games with that kind of atmosphere.

Hopefully the players have woke up with the bit between their teeth, ready to get this league title won.

So it's the day after, how are we doing?

Last night I was gutted.

This morning though I don't feel nearly as bad as I thought I would, apart from a sore throat and a little frustration. It was tough to be on the end of but we played our part in a great game, which we actually won and the atmosphere was unbelievable.

Ready for us to defend our title now and give the players 6 more games with that kind of atmosphere.
Tired , sore throat and strangely relieved.
Nowt can be done about the result its over , a bit concerned about Saturday not sure of reaction.
Drawing down on over 60 years of experience being a blue to get through it all.

Think your post sums it up pal, can barely talk due to shouting and singing last night.
Just need to focus on winning the league now and hope Ajax (preferably) or Barca win the Chumps League.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.