How is everyone feeling?

Still feel shite almost 24 hours later. I had misguidedly thought that something I never dreamed of as a Blue might just be about to happen - we could actually win the CL this season. I seriously now believe it will never happen as VAR gives UEFA another outlet to prevent it. I can't argue that Sergio wasn't just about offside, so VAR got it right. On the other hand Son was even more clearly offside in the build up to his goal last Tuesday. VAR can, and in my opinion, has been manipulated to suit UEFA's ends. That's what hurts the most, that we have been screwed over yet again. It will take something extraordinary for us to win that cup now they have VAR to use against us also. It was such a fine margin that on another day and with another team that goal would have stood. No chance of us ever getting the decision that would have surely sent us into the semi.
No wonder we keep booing their 'anthem'.

Obviously absolutely gutted last night but the thrill of the game felt like a psychological protective layer.

Now that thrill has gone I’m starting to feel like shit and can’t get the game out of my head.

Obviously absolutely gutted last night but the thrill of the game felt like a psychological protective layer.

Now that thrill has gone I’m starting to feel like shit and can’t get the game out of my head.

Lol. It woke me up this morning.

Being ancient takes the sting out of it tbh, a life-time of supporting City gives a thick skin. We play magical football, have a highly talented squad and a genius for a manager. (wait for it) But......we are not quite "there". The truly great teams in my lifetime have had 11 world-class players on the pitch all the time, rock-solid down the middle, (we are not ) and until that is addressed , if ever, we face having to outscore the opposition , so not really surprised. OK, we are out, but what a great advert for the club and our fans. Stupendous (nearly) .

Still feeling a bit deflated and cheated. Being honest though, I didn’t see us winning the competition with Barcelona still in it.
Might turn out to be a blessing in disguise . Hopefully the players go out and smash Spurs and the Rags in the next two games. Do that and we will be champions again.

Still feel shite almost 24 hours later. I had misguidedly thought that something I never dreamed of as a Blue might just be about to happen - we could actually win the CL this season. I seriously now believe it will never happen as VAR gives UEFA another outlet to prevent it. I can't argue that Sergio wasn't just about offside, so VAR got it right. On the other hand Son was even more clearly offside in the build up to his goal last Tuesday. VAR can, and in my opinion, has been manipulated to suit UEFA's ends. That's what hurts the most, that we have been screwed over yet again. It will take something extraordinary for us to win that cup now they have VAR to use against us also. It was such a fine margin that on another day and with another team that goal would have stood. No chance of us ever getting the decision that would have surely sent us into the semi.
No wonder we keep booing their 'anthem'.
I’m all for booing the anthem but we can win this competition even with their biased decision making, just leave them without the marginal excuses to screw us over.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.