How is everyone feeling?

Winning the quad would have been nice.........but ? It may have turned some of our fans into low life, glory hunting, big mouth, obnoxious, scum sucking, bottom feeding, plastic, filthy, knuckle dragging, shell suit wearing morons. Bit like the red scouse or swampies.

Winning the quad would have been nice.........but ? It may have turned some of our fans into low life, glory hunting, big mouth, obnoxious, scum sucking, bottom feeding, plastic, filthy, knuckle dragging, shell suit wearing morons. Bit like the red scouse or swampies.

Didn't that used to be a Pepsi advert?

Still feeling pretty shit but all I have been doing to make me feel better is how ever bad I felt or still feel about the game on wedWednes is multiply that feeling by a 1000 and that sum will equate to how those rag cu#ts felt in 2012...

Getting over it and coming to accept that it was foolish to lump on at 100/1 at the start of the season.

I've not cried yet, but I will, I will.

Still not over it yet,it'll take a while until I am.Don't help I'm in a school with Utd,Pool,Arsenal supports etc etc,but the slagging is all in the spirit of good fun :)

The players will learn big time from this, pep will learn. It’s an invaluable lesson, that I think ultimately will improve this team even more. Jesus, we can score goals galore at the most lowest of points, being 1-2 down! Who expected such a quick response!? What mental strength that shows! Us fans will learn too, take nothing for granted, fight/ shout till the end. The good times ain’t over, not by a long way. We go again on Saturday. we’re city till we die.

Feeling much better today and now looking forward to the game tomorrow. Looking back on the game, we lost in very difficult circumstances and showed huge amounts of dignity in defeat, I suspect one or two other teams might not have shown the same composure as we did.

I cheered myself up by thinking if we were to win the FA cup it would be the 3rd trophy I've seen us win at Wembley in 9 months. I had to wait 35 years to see us win 1 ..... Life ain't so bad !

End of the day we can still win the league and were in the fucking cup final never in our darkest days could I imagine that and we've already won the league cup and charity shield this is a magical time to be a blue remember folks we FIGHT TO THE FUCKING END come on city

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.