How is everyone going to watch the match on Wednesday?

Mr Rich

The middle of nowhere...the centre of everywhere
I'm completely stumped as to how and where I'm going to watch the City against Spuds on Wednesday?

I'm trying to find the best way to watch it.

Normally I'd go back up and go to the match (I'm in Nottingham) but I've got loads of exams on so it's pretty difficult. I could still go but if we lost, which knowing City we will I'd have wasted a day.

I could either go to the JCR but it's full of Spuds fans, which is bad if we lose, watch it at the local but I won't know anyone apart from a couple of mates who are not City fans or I could watch it with City fan in town maybe but that means I have to get the bus.

How is everyone going to watch the match?

Mr Rich said:
I'm completely stumped as to how and where I'm going to watch the City against Spuds on Wednesday?

Normally I'd go back up and go to the match (I'm in Nottingham) but I've got loads of exams on so it's pretty difficult. I could still go but if we lost, which knowing City we will I'd have wasted a day.

I could either go to the JCR but it's full of Spuds fans, which is bad if we lose, watch it at the local but I won't know anyone apart from a couple of mates who are not City fans or I could watch it with City fan in town maybe but that means I have to get the bus.

I'm scared I'm being led into doing a Clarkie here. I can't believe I'm reading this. Promise me you will never go on a radio phone in and say such a thing.

I'm gutted as i'm going to see Peter Kay on Wednesday. I will need good commentary from Bluemoon to keep me upto the minute

Where I live I'm pretty much the only City fan on the estate and there's one Spuds fans

So we're all going the pub but me and him have to sit next to each other for the whole game whilst the rest horseshoe around us in front of the screen

robsta said:
Mr Rich said:

I'm scared I'm being led into doing a Clarkie here. I can't believe I'm reading this. Promise me you will never go on a radio phone in and say such a thing.

I see my mistake here.

While it's never a wasted day going to watch City play, even if they do lose in the last minute by a goal to some ginger cnut, I would have lost £20 in travel expenses and not got any work done Wednesday or Thursday, hence the loss of valuable swotting up time. Hope that clear it up.

Graceyboy said:
I'm gutted as i'm going to see Peter Kay on Wednesday. I will need good commentary from Bluemoon to keep me upto the minute

I'll give you the result...Garlic Bread 8; Entertainment 0.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.