How lazy do you like your Saturday mornings?

bluemanchester

Team supported
Manchester City
Me, I work most of them but maybe the masochist in me would like to know what I am missing. Season and close season.

Me, I work most of them but maybe the masochist in me would like to know what I am missing. Season and close season.
Some are better than others.

This morning I was out with the dogs at 8.15, then to b&q and then weeding in the garden. I’ve also cleaned the bbq ready for later.

Rock and fucking roll. During the football season, I’d may be going to an away or kicking around waiting for a home game. Or biking/football with my kids teams. Summer has its advantages, but no football is shit.

My usual routine is Parkrun followed by maximum 2 hours of house work. Then the chains are off

It varies, the wife had to go to work this morning so there was a flurry of activity, just to remind me the SHE was going to work. Presently sitting on the porch drinking tea on a beautiful warm sunny day listening to the world

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.