How long have you been a season ticket holder

King KdB of Belgium

For me I am now in my 51st year as a season ticket holder. That is without any break in between the time I bought my 1st season ticket, up to this current season. Yes even through the very bad times of division 1 as it is now known I still renewed my season ticket. Though I must admit that I was almost going to call it a day. However I am glad that I did not do it.

For me I am now in my 51st year as a season ticket holder. That is without any break in between the time I bought my 1st season ticket, up to this current season. Yes even through the very bad times of division 1 as it is now known I still renewed my season ticket. Though I must admit that I was almost going to call it a day. However I am glad that I did not do it.

You've got a few years on me: 46 straight years (i.e. no breaks).

Got my 1 at season ticket in 1975 and had it ever since.
Looking back , the bad times probably make these great times even more enjoyable.

Got my 1st one aged 12, done 6 yrs on The Kippax,then moved 200 mile down Saarrf,met a fellow blue in a bar in Newmarket worked most Saturday's and was reliant on him for lifts up here, but packed the racing job in and did lots and lots of homes /away games,for 15 years. moved back to Manchester the year we moved stadiums, had one ever since.....Part Timer I know..

First season ticket, 1987. Joined the Jnr Blues in 1998. Still got the certificate signed by Paul Moulden in my office..

57 sunday, had one for many a year and i know i have missed a couple of years in between, still went though every week, early 80s just got married, i still remember getting the brown envolope with my new season ticket booklet being so excited, and who remembers guessing what number the game was as your walking up to the ground.

Got my first season ticket in 77 and, apart from a couple of two year breaks, had one since.

Took over my granddads season ticket when I was 17. So 17 years going strong. Although I only personally attend half a dozen games these days sadly, at least my family get to use it.

Got my first one as a 7 year old for the 82-83 season and have had one ever since. It's scary to think of some of the dross i've seen lol.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.