How long is your commute to work?

About 70 minutes door to door, often longer at Edinburgh festival time or, like now, when they’ve shut off roads to film a Fast & Furious film for the next ten days

I don’t mind it, I just listen to podcasts, learn languages and enjoy the only times during the day nobody is asking me for stuff

About 35 mins. Been offered something else that I think will add 15-20 mins to that and I’m not sure I’ll take it based on that.

Preferably id like a job I could walk to and work 3 days a week. That’s my plan at 55 when I can access the pension!

Between 10 mins and an hr and half depending

If I work
Openshaw take me 10 mins,
Town 15-20 mins
Harpurhey 30-45 mins
Wythenshawe an hr n a half.

Last edited:
Quite surprised at some of these responses. Always thought mine was quite long at 40 minutes in London!

A few seconds for 2 days per week when I work from home. But for the other three I’m normally somewhere between London, Birmingham and Glasgow. Thankfully the clock starts ticking once I get on the train.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.