How long is your working week ?

bluemoon32 said:
johnny on the spot said:
22 hours, including alternate Saturdays and Sundays and working after 8pm.

I also do 17 hours college a week as the above job is soon to be fucked by the ConDems.

As a teacher, my wife does at least 42 hours, plus paperwork til 11pm every night and at weekends.

So, your Mrs does a 14 hr day ? hmmmmmmmmm

lol and 13 weeks hols!

37.5hrs and i hate every one of em! if anyone wishes to offer me the job of my dreams,home or abroad,it would be most appreciated!!

Between 50 and 70 usually, just the way of the world if you want to keep your job in most places.

And backing up the teacher debate above, my wife's a maths teacher and regularly puts in 16+ hour days and holidays are not much different to those hours either. She's refused to apply for jobs higher up with management responsibility as that would just increse her workload even more.

Lucky soul has handed in her notice though and will have the fulltime job of a housewife and mother over here when she moves across in January

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.