How long is your working week ?

65 hours a week usually 12/13 hour days as a delivery man.

6am until finished but I dont do saturdays.

37 hours per week Monday - Friday but I have TOIL whereby if I work up my hours then I can take time off at my choice depending on "business needs" though as I organise my working week then it is only really if there is a court case or an appeal that I need to atend that stops me getting my toil.
This week for example I will be starting about 6am on Monday, Tuesday and Wednesday and working to about 3pm then home for a snooze and back again from about 8 - 10.
I have a interview scheduled for Thursday PM and an appeal on Wednesday Pm which will dictate the time I finish, but there is no way that I will be in work on Friday, and will be home in good time on Thursday evening to get the Bow opened before kick-off.

40 hr week and i can work any saturday for double time! i can take extra jobs through the week for financial remuneration ( as many as i can handle) then i do " foreigners" most nights/weekends depending on what city are doing!

I'm working long hours week in and week out but i earn well out of it ! ( and i enjoy it)

salfordpaul said:
40 hr week and i can work any saturday for double time! i can take extra jobs through the week for financial remuneration ( as many as i can handle) then i do " foreigners" most nights/weekends depending on what city are doing!

I'm working long hours week in and week out but i earn well out of it ! ( and i enjoy it)

reminds me of a very funny shipman joke

I'm salaried, and work a 38 hour week. Reality is I will really work between 50-60 hours. I feel like a mug just typing that out.

Work about a 50hr week normally Mon-Fri, When I work weekends (Every 3rd weekend), its about 70-80.

Start nights for a week, a week on friday and will do a 77hr week.

Thats said, I could work a 30 hour week and get paid the same its the fact I love my job that makes me work so long hours...

used to work 50 to 70, now unemployed would happily work 100 if it meant putting bread on the table

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.