How long will Ten Hag last at United?

Yip,was there previously under ole and is a boyhood rag fan,he’s done well at Ipswich but they definitely rode their luck a lot in games,still a huge achievement getting them promoted I’d say if he goes there he’ll last as long if not shorter than ten Haag ..
And that’s fine. It should like be like that. Same with Bayern and Kompany. If it’s a disaster there they’ll boot him out by the end of the season if not sooner.

There is no ideal manager out there, in the last 10 years the only close to sure things as managers have been Pep and Klopp

You'd sort of feel sorry for him. Almost. Facing the twats of the press asking him if he thinks he's going to get the sack. Yean I know the press have a job to do, but they're cuntish questions.
Not one cell in my body feels sorry for him. He’s payed handsomely to be absolutely useless and quite rightly questioned about it. Haha

And that’s fine. It should like be like that. Same with Bayern and Kompany. If it’s a disaster there they’ll boot him out by the end of the season if not sooner.

There is no ideal manager out there, in the last 10 years the only close to sure things as managers have been Pep and Klopp
You should have stuck with the Moyesiah. He was "The Chosen One"™, after all.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.